By accessing the Website or using any of the Services, you agree to be bound by this User Agreement and additional or alternative terms, conditions, rules and policies in connection with any particular Service. Please note that this User Agreement may be updated from time to time without notice to you. Because the User Agreement contains legal obligations, please read them carefully.
Invoices are issued 5 days prior to the applicable due date for each active service. After the due date is passed without a payment being received and an invoice being marked as PAID, LimeISP has the right to suspend the account and terminate the unpaid service without being obligated to keep any customer data.
We offer a 15 day money-back policy for problems with our services including network or hardware issues. If client has retained the services for longer than one month and has pre-paid LimeISP for such services, refunds will not be issued for any unused portion of the lease, as your purchase benefits from a long-term rebate. Therefore, if a client's account is cancelled at any point during a 3month, 6month or one-year term, the client will not be entitled to a refund for the months remaining.
We will not refund or credit under the following circumstances:
* Mistake in order
* Failing to ask a question on the nature of our services, or a particular specification or configuration
* Account termination or suspension due to non-following of our Terms of Service
* Account termination or suspension due to any kind of illegal activity
* Service termination or suspension due to non-payment, or late payment of any services, licenses, or add-ons attached to said services
We have limited trial period offered personally. Trial period can be provided only if the customer agrees to provide proof of migrating actual data that can be verified (eg. legitimate website) after migration.
Our service delivery guarantee is 24 hours maximum, during which we are obligated to provide the final product to our customer. Failing to do that, we are obligated to provide full refund and an option for cancellation.
The services which we provide with management include:
* Full LAMP setup and configuration (including Apache (and/or NGINX), PHP, MySQL, vsFTPd). Additional cache mechanisms in the form of Varnish is also possible to install and configure.
* Server hardening including initial security enhancements, regular updates (if approved by clients) and any security requests from our clients with which we agree
* Daily (at least) backups to dedicated backup host, outside of the main network/platform.
* Monitoring of the infrastructure or any other service that has been agreed with the customer. For custom requests, LimeISP has the right to include taxes.
LimeISP guarantees 99.99% service uptime on a monthly basis. Should we fail to deliver this for any given calendar month, your account will be refunded a pro-rated amount for the duration of the excess downtime
The customer is obligated to request/submit cancellation if such is required. Failing to do so, the service will be charged, even if it is not being used. LimeISP have the right to cancel any service at any point in time.